Monday, July 12, 2010

8 months old


Carson turned 8 months old yesterday! A lot has changed since my last post! He is now crawling, which also means he is into EVERYTHING! Apparently there is some kind of magnetic force pulling him towards all electrical outlets, cords, and curtains! He also cries now when I put him in his playpen. I guess he wants to explore! He has TWO teeth now! I'm not sure on his height and weight, as he doesn't go back to the doctor until his 9 month check up, which I am thankful to say, because there was a time when we went to the doctor at least once a week. We haven't been to the doctor since his 6 month check up! Oh, and call me crazy, but I was walking in Target today, and they have the $1.00 bins right there when you walk in that I always have to look through. Well, I have been contemplating what "theme" I wanted for Carson's 1st birthday, and in the $1 bins they had favors in one of the themes I have been considering, so I bought them to use in the goody bags at his party. Oh, and the theme is a surprise for now, and yes, I know his birthday isn't until November, but it takes time to plan a great party!

No comments:

Post a Comment