Saturday, September 12, 2009

28 weeks

I'm now 28 weeks, so only 12 weeks to go! Unfortunately, I'm sick! I started feeling sick on Thursday, and it turned into full blown sickness by Friday. At least I go to the doctor on Tuesday. I hope it's just a cold and not the flu, but I've been feeling feverish, so....

Yesterday the stroller/carseat/base set came in! Yay! (Thanks mom!) She got it shipped to our house, and Britt had it put together before I got home from work. I LOVE IT! We also went to Target last night and bought a crib mattress. I just need to get some curtains now, but I didn't feel well enough to look while we were at Target last night. Now, I'll just be waiting for my shower in October to finish up everything. At least we have the big stuff...furniture, bedding, car seat, and stroller.

After MUCH debate we finally decided on a name last night......

Carson Michael

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!! Are you registered at Target? Be sure I get an invite! I can't make it but I'd love to send you something :) My address:

    Amanda Evans, 2230 Concord Drive, State College, PA 16801

    ReplyDelete