Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

Yesterday I had my doctor's appointment. I spent more time waiting to see the doctor than I actually spent with the doctor, which is something that really annoys me! She measures my belly, checks the heartbeat, and then she's outta there! I guess at least that means nothing is wrong, so I'm glad for that! They gave me a flu shot AND made me get my blood taken to test for anemia. They didn't warn me before hand that I was getting stuck two times in one day! I HATE needles! I guess I should be used to them by now, because this was like the 8th or 9th time since I've been pregnant that they've taken my blood, and I'm sure it won't be the last...My next appointment is on Sept. 28 for my ultrasound, and then my next appointment with the doctor is on October 1.

I got the cutest Stephen Joseph backpack at the craft show! I got it monogrammed, of course! Mom got him a bib and burp cloth, but I can't have it until my shower...and it's monogrammed, too!

I also ordered two really cute Christmas onesies the other day. I've been looking for Christmas clothes for him for a while now, and I finally found some 0-3 month onesies. Most of the Christmas stuff I've previously found online only comes in 6 months and up. Now I'm on the hunt for a stocking for him!

I think that was all I was going to say...I've been extremely forgetful lately! I can't believe in just 11 short weeks that we will get to meet Carson!

No comments:

Post a Comment