Monday, November 2, 2009

A little update...

I'm 35.5 weeks now, and I went to the doctor today. My blood pressure is staying pretty low. Well, not low, but low enough that I can stay at home on bedrest. I'm dialated to about 3 cm, and today my doctor said she would be ok with me going into labor on my own. I had an ultrasound today, and we could see him breathing really well on the ultrasound. They estimated that he weighs about 7 lbs now. My doctor said if I don't go into labor in the next week and a half that she will induce me at 37 weeks. I guess she wants to get this baby out before I develop any more problems! Oh, and the good news is that I may not have to have a csection after all. The bad thing about that is that she may induce me, and I could still end up with a csection, but whatever happens, happens! I'm excited and nervous, but I can't wait to hold him and see his face! I feel like my pregnancy has flown by! My next appointment is Thursday at 2, so I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment