Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Baby Shower & Nursery

My shower was great! There were so many people there, and I had so many gifts! Sorry if I didn't get to visit with any of you much! I literally spent the entire time opening gifts! We got almost everything we needed! I just wanted to upload a few of the pics...I know most of you can see them on Facebook.



The nursery is pretty much finished. I just have to go one day and get a few extra things.


Cami wanted to be in a pic.... Do you see her?



My doctor's appointment on Monday went ok. My blood pressure was high, but it went down some after they had me lay down. I did have an ultrasound, and the ultrasound tech was the worst ever! I will never let that woman give me an ultrasound again! She kept hitting my stomach with the little wand trying to get him to move, and it hurt really bad. I was there by myself, and it was SO awful! My next appointment is tomorrow at 2:30, and Britt is coming with me! Cross your fingers it goes well, because I do not want to be on hospital bedrest! I'll be 35 weeks on Friday, so I need to be pregnant for at least 2 more weeks to be "full term." Wow...that's crazy to think I'm going to have a baby in two or three weeks!

Also, the painting above the crib was done by my mother in law. She does take custom orders if you are interested, and she also paints fleur de lis. Of course, it will cost you! It's free for me! =)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Get in touch with me when you can! I still want to get your present to you! I can even bring it to the hospital when you have Mr. Carson. :) Let me know! My cell # is on my facebook profile.

    ReplyDelete